I love my story about how i met Caitlin, of Caitlin Wilson Design...she contacted me, when she was in town, desperate to take an elephant pillow back with her to her rikshaw nursery in Dubai!..she is such a talented designer and her blog and little girl olivia..will have you melting..here is her suggestion for Rikshaw:
i could think of a million ways to use rikshaw in my life & work...but here are a few to start with!
- housewares such as melamine plates for themed parties & everyday use
- aprons for mother & daughter domestic goddesses
- indian imported case goods to make our homes more eclectic & colorful
- handmade wool rugs from kashmir to coordinate & complement your beddings collections
- bedsheets! because they're so hard to find in patterns as pretty as yours
- upholstery weight fabrics for ottomans, chairs, and headboards
and finally... a retail boutique so we can get up close & personal with all your pretty products!
thanks for having me~ can't wait to see what you come up with! xoxo, caitlin
Leave a comment