Hi! Sue from The Zhush
, here. I 'm thrilled that Catherine asked me to submit my ideas about gift giving. Aside from my new online shop, zhush
, I have so many favorite stores that I love to browse for great gifts. In fact, giving gifts is one of my favorite parts of the Holiday season.
1. I just love the contemporary colors in these chic Jonathan Adler agendas. I'm happy to say they are available at zhush
, and will probably be part of all my teacher gifts this year!
2. For hostess gifts, I already know that I will be giving these amazing new candles from Diane James Home
. I don't know what I love more, the packaging by PVE, or the candles' heavenly signature scent.
3. Since I'm always looking for fashionable ways to stay warm, I love the idea of giving these adorable "blackberry" gloves. They are so clever, I wish I thought of them! I spotted these over at Saks.com
4. It's become a bit of a tradition in my family to give and to receive Peppermint Bark candy. We love the cookies as well...not to mention the fabulous retro packaging. These are available at William Sonoma
5. Last but not least, my husband is usually the hardest person to shop for. I think these great looking pewter boxes from Match would make a very smart desk accessory. I found a lot to choose from over at Barneys.
Thanks for having me over today Catherine...I loved sharing all my gift ideas here!
thanks for participating Sue! men are the worst aren't they?! love that pewter box and will be heading to your shop
to check out all your goodies..
Leave a comment