- How do I wash the products?
- Most products are machine washable in cold water on the gentle cycle with mild detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Please refer to tags on your product for specific care instructions.
- Do you offer swatches?
Yes, if you are interested in seeing swatches please contact
- Do you offer gift wrap?
- Our gift packaging is basic brown paper wrapped around product with a card that includes a gift message.
- Do you do custom orders?
- No, but we do offer Fabric by the Yard so you could have a custom item made by your seamstress. Many customers have made special sized pillows, drapes, & shower curtains.
- Do you have sample sales?
- To be informed about sample sales be sure to sign up for our mailing list and follow us on Facebook.
- How do I start a wholesale account?
- If you are a wholesale store and would like more information on how to carry our line, please email email@example.com. Please include your store name, location, and website.
- What stores in my area carry your line?
- If you would like to know of a store in your area, please call our office at 877 474-5742 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if my item is out of stock or backordered?
- To inquire when we are getting product in stock, please contact email@example.com .
- Do you do price adjustments?
- Rikshaw Design gladly honors a one-time price adjustment on full-price merchandise within seven days of the mail order ship date if accompanied by the original receipt and purchased through our website, not another retailer. Items not purchased at full price are ineligible for price adjustments.
- What is your shipping policy?
All orders are shipped using UPS & USPS as our primary carriers. Orders will be shipped from our warehouse within 2-3 business days of placing your order. We will ship on business days excluding major holidays.
You can also choose to ship with UPS for expedited shipping.
You will receive an email with tracking number included when your order has shipped.
We currently do not ship outside of the US.
- RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
For full refund, returns must be made within 20 days of shipment. All products must be in original packaging, not used and in salable condition. All receipts/ tags need to be included with your return. Provided the return meets these criteria, returns are refunded in the original payment form, less shipping and handling. Any product purchased from a retailer must be returned to that retailer. We can only accept returns purchased from www.rikshawdesign.com. Please note that all fabric orders are final sale. All items ending in 0.97 are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged.
- To Complete a Return:
- Any shipping fees associated with making returns or exchanges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded.
- Rikshaw is not responsible for shipping fees or lost returns.
- Using your own traceable and insured shipping method, mail your return to:
243 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
San Anselmo, CA
- Please include a copy of your packing slip and note the items you are returning, reason for return (we love to get feedback!), if you would like an exchange, what items you want to exchange for.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment, and will post approximately two days after the date of processing. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two to three weeks, depending on your method of return. All orders are refunded in US dollars to the credit card used at the time of the original purchase.
- We want to assure you as a customer of Rikshaw Design we only collect the information we need to fulfill an order. We will not sell or loan your information to a third party. When joining our mailing list we will only send you notifications of new products or special offers we are having.